Saturday, August 30, 2008

For my english educated frens ~

Wow... my 1st sem final exam is coming soon =.=
So damm damm damm stress leh~~
Books is my breakfast, past year is my lunch, notes is my dinner, OMFG! mind map is my supper!
This time i m facing quite a lot of challenges, all of those subjects are quite hard to score~~
May god bless me this time~

As what the chinese said:" seven set hardwork, 3 set lucky"
I hope the angel of lucky, god of lucky, even evil or devil of lucky, whateva~~ plz stay by my side!
Lolzzz~~
Again, as what the chinese said:" hug the god's leg when u need him", i m not this kind of person!
So, god~~ i duwan hug your leg, but please lend me luck ^^ gam xia gam xia~!

1 more hour is our merdeka day, this year don't feel like celebrate, it seems no feel =.="
I cant even see any flag around my housing area XD
Thats why la ! Dun simply send "people" to space, now even wan to promote for merdeka day also no money~~ so damm pity :p Malaysia~~~ Happy 51 b'days!

This is my 1st time XD not sex~~ Actually i 1st time uses english to write blog, the feeling quite weird=.= Sure la! My english too poor already @@" Still needs a lot of improvements~
So! I decided to write it in english to practice my grammar XD At the same time! Can share my things with my english educated friends ^^ Am i considerate ? :p
As what the chinese said again:" 1 gun shot 2 birds" Why not!! wakaka= =

I think i might gone crazy already = = Btw.. i miss penang so damm much =.=
I hates KL! Polluted environment, unprecditable weather, dirty water = = OMFG!
Why should KL be our main city! It should be penang which led by Lim Guan Yim :p

OKIE la~~ Thats all 1st~~ i wan to have my supper( mind map) already! :p chaoz~~

P/s: Hee jac, Aemus, Sean, i think you all will be able to understand my blog already XD

2 comments:

jacques said...

weeeeeeeeeeeee
at least smth i noe hw to read
hahahha
laoda hw r u ? any way ..
pls put a chatbox deh leh ..
so that i can kapsiao deh
pls pls pls =)
u came kayL so long also no time to meet u ..
reallie sad case lei ..

aeMuS said...

yay at last ..blog in english version ad ..abo if u write chinese i can see square square nia = = ..good luck in ur exam and rmb when come back ajak go out XD
u dun hold god's leg la hold my leg better XP ..haha jk jk ..well im having my trial soon ..have to jia you ad ..haha wish u all the best la and ur grammar is good improve a lotz XD